I could not get too far this weekend because I realized that my tool "starter kit" does not have even close the number of clecos that I need. Really that starter kit is only good for the training kits. I placed the order for more clecos and a few drill bits that also did not come with the kit but that I need right away like the #21.
In the meantime I started doing what I could, which was rounding the corners and breaking the edges of HS-609PP. I skipped ahead and separated the HS-00003 too. Not much, but progress is progress. And it's amazing to put the 1st hour of real work on MY airplane.
I'll probably use the time today and do the boring paperwork for MD-RA to let them know that I started building an airplane.